This term, we will continue our learning about angles and the properties of shapes.
- drawing and measuring angles accurately
- calculating angles on a line and around a point
- naming different types of triangles and quadrilaterals
- calculating missing angles inside triangles and quadrilaterals
- identifying regular and irregular polygons
- matching nets to 3D shapes
We will also learn about position and direction.
- co-ordinates in a grid
Then we will convert between different units of measure.
- kilometres, kilograms, millimetres, millilitres
- metric and imperial
- converting units of time
Finally, we will learn about volume.
- what volume is
- comparing volume
- estimating volume
Children are encourage to continue developing their fluency and speed with their times tables, including through Times Tables Rockstars.
Below are at-home workbooks which give examples of the type of questions we will explore for each area of the curriculum this term. These can be completed at home and returned to school at the end of the half term for feedback.