This term, we will continue our learning about fractions, decimals and percentages.
- decimals - tenths, hundredths and thousandths
- equivalent fractions, decimals and percentages
- comparing and ordering decimals, fractions and percentages
- adding and subtracting decimals up to thousandths
- multiplying and dividing decimal numbers by ten, one hundred and on thousand
We will also recap our earlier learning on multiplication and division...
- short multiplication, up to 4 digits x 1 digit
- long multiplication, up to 4 digits x 2 digits
- short division, up to 4 digits divided by 1 digit
Before working on our geometry skills.
- measuring and drawing angles correctly with a protractor.
- calculating missing angles on a line, around a point, and in shapes.
Children are encourage to continue developing their fluency and speed with their times tables, including through Times Tables Rockstars.
Below are at-home workbooks which give examples of the type of questions we will explore for each area of the curriculum this term. These can be completed at home and returned to school at the end of the half term for feedback.