2 x KS2 CLASS TEACHER REQUIRED
Full-Time – 1 Permanent & 1 Temporary Position until 31st August 2024
Required from September 2023
Cherry Hinton C of E Primary School is looking for a class teacher to join our enthusiastic and hard-working team.
SIAMS Outstanding February 2016
OFSTED Good – April 2018
• Are you a great teacher who has successfully completed placement or induction?
• Do you have high expectations of yourself, colleagues and pupils?
• Are you able to nurture and develop children both academically and pastorally?
• Are you organised, self-motivated and flexible?
• Are you an excellent team player with energy, commitment and lots of innovative ideas that
You would like to share and put into practice?
• Do you have a positive and creative attitude to teaching and learning?
• Are you sympathetic to the values and ethos of a Church school?
Our school community is friendly and welcoming and staff have a wealth of experience to offer excellent support and training opportunities to staff. We welcome ECTs as well as established Staff to apply.
For more information including, a job description/person specification and an application form, please see the information below;
Closing date: Monday 12th June 23, Noon
Interview date: Wednesday 14th June 2023
Visits to our school are welcomed and encouraged. This can be booked via our school office on 01223 568834 and will be available to book at various times either on Monday 5th June, Wednesday 7th June or Friday 9th June 2023. If you prefer Sally Hasielden, Head teacher is also happy to have an informal chat.
Cherry Hinton C of E Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The offer of employment is subject to satisfactory pre-employment clearances including the right to work in the UK, Disclosure & barring Service, Medical checks and two satisfactory references.