Teaching Assistant Level 3 (initially for this academic year)
32.5 hours per week
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Level 3 Teaching Assistant with Early Years Foundation Stage experience to join our team. The position will involve working in Early Years and will initially be for the current academic year.
The ideal candidate would
• Want to make a difference to the lives of children
• Communicate effectively with children and adults
• Want the best for the children by being highly motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic
• Have high expectations of self and children
• Be flexible in order to meet the needs of the children and the school
• Have a sense of humour
• Be team player
• Enjoy natural outdoor play
In return we can offer
• Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
• Friendly and supportive staff
• A caring Christian ethos
If you would like to find out more about the role and our school, please phone the office to speak to either Mrs Cooper (SENCo) or Mrs Hawthorne (Nursery teacher).
If you wish to come and look round the school, this can be arranged out of school hours.
Closing date: 9am 18th March, 2021
Interviews will take place: 23rd March, 2021
We actively promote equality of opportunity in employment to reflect the communities we serve. All disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria will be offered an interview. This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this. Giving false information is an offence and could result in the application being rejected and referred to the police. Any appointment made will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, satisfactory references and medical clearance. Any canvassing of staff or Governors is prohibited and will be considered a disqualification.