Teaching Assistant Level 2 - point determined by level of experience
Temporary hours 32.5 hours per week until 2nd April 2020.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Teaching Assistant to join our friendly and supportive team. The position will involve supporting a pupil in class and will be a temporary post until 2nd April 2020. It is possible that this post could be extended.
The ideal candidate would
- Want to make a difference to the lives of children
- Communicate effectively with children and adults
- Want the best for the children by being highly motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic
- Have high expectations of self and children
- Be flexible in order to meet the needs of the children and the school
- Have a sense of humour
- Have worked with a child with special educational needs
In return we can offer
- Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
- Friendly and supportive staff and Governors
- A caring Christian ethos
- A range of development opportunities
- Supportive parents
For further details and an application form or if you would like to arrange a visit to the school, please contact the school office. Please note the School Office will be closed for half-term (18 - 25October) Applications forms can be downloaded from the website (above).
Cherry Hinton C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The above post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Tuesday 29th October 2019 – 12 noon
Interviews will take place week commencing – 4th November 2019