English homework and spellings
Writing stimulus - Watery World
Sam was the only person who had taken notice of the warning. A great flood had swept over the planet, and now life was very different...
- How did Sam survive the great flood?
- How does Sam move around?
- Can you make a list of all of the things Sam needs to survive? How will he or she obtain them all?
- What are the biggest dilemmas that Sam faces and how will they be overcome?
- Is Sam alone?
- Are there any other houses around?
Continue the story.
Try to include some of the Alan Peat 'Adjective, same adjective' sentences in your story.