- Please find below some links that will take you to reading websites.
- The phonics play comic webpage provides decodable reading material as a comic version and is suitable for beginner readers.
- Phonicsplay has now made all its resources free and it is one that we use in school. It provides really useful practise for phonics.
You may log in with the following details:
The Ruth Miskin website below is offering free access to phonics videos during lockdown. These are really good practise.
- For Oxford owl books you just need to use your email address and create a password to access the books. You do not have to pay.
- There is also a link which will take you to a place you can browse books to put on your wish list.