Cherry Hinton C of E Primary School, High Street, Cherry Hinton Cambridge. 01223 568834
: a Good school ( Ofsted) and Outstanding (SIAMS)
DEPUTY HEADTEACHER POST: required September 2019
NOR; 221 Salary Scale: L 6-10
The Headteacher, Governing Body, our children and staff are looking for a committed and dynamic senior leader to join our happy, diverse and inclusive church school as Deputy Headteacher.
.The successful candidate will:
. Support the values and ethos of a Church school
• Be an outstanding and creative teacher.
• Inspire and motivate children and staff to achieve their full potential and have a track record of raising standards
• Have a clear vision for continuous improvement and build on the School’s strengths and successes.
• Give children a passion for learning, and foster high expectations in the quality of teaching & learning
• Demonstrate proven leadership and management skills to lead on school improvement within the senior leadership team
• Support partnerships with staff, pupils, parents, governors and the community.
In return we can offer:
• A popular school with friendly , well behaved children and supportive parents
• Committed and dedicated staff and governors
• The opportunity to lead and contribute to a number of exciting school improvement initiatives on coaching, leadership, teaching, learning and assessment
• A commitment to continued professional development
The rationale and the expectations for the post are set out in the applicant pack which is available on the school website www.cherryhinton.cambs.sch.uk along with the application form. The pack is also designed to enable you to shape your application according to the ethos of the school
Please contact the School Office at email@example.com for application form or visit the School website.
Visits are warmly welcomed. Closing date noon Tuesday 23rd April 2019
Interviews Monday 29th April 2019
Cherry Hinton C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to enhanced DBS clearance, employment checks and satisfactory employment history references.