Teaching Assistant Level 2 - point 17 (Pro rata)
22.5 hours per week - mornings.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Teaching Assistant to join our team. The position will involve supporting a pupil in class and will be a temporary post until 24th July 2018.
The ideal candidate would
• Want to make a difference to the lives of children
• Communicate effectively with children and adults
• Want the best for the children by being highly motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic
• Have high expectations of self and children
• Be flexible in order to meet the needs of the children and the school
• Have a sense of humour
• Have worked with a child with special educational needs
In return we can offer
• Enthusiastic and well behaved pupils
• Friendly and supportive staff and Governors
• A caring Christian ethos
For further details and an application form or if you would like to arrange a visit to the school, please contact the school office. For Application forms please click link above.
Cherry Hinton C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young children and young people and expects staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The above post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Closing date: Friday 24th November 2017
Interviews will take place: Wednesday 29th November 2017