DEPUTY HEADTEACHER POST: required September 2017
NOR; 204 Salary Scale: L 6-10
The Headteacher, Governing Body, our children and staff are looking for a committed and dynamic senior leader to join our happy, diverse and inclusive church school as Deputy Headteacher.
.The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding and creative teacher.
• Inspire and motivate children and staff to achieve their full potential and have a track record of raising standards
• Have a clear vision for continuous improvement and build on the School’s strengths and successes, including rapid change where needed
• Give children a passion for learning, and foster high expectations in the quality of teaching & learning
• Demonstrate proven leadership and management skills to lead on school improvement within the senior leadership team
• Support partnerships with staff, pupils, parents, governors and the community.
In return we can offer:
• A popular school with friendly , well behaved children and supportive parents
• Committed and dedicated staff and governors
• The opportunity to lead and contribute to a number of exciting school improvement initiatives on coaching, leadership, teaching, learning and assessment
• A commitment to continued professional development
The rationale and the expectations for the post are set out in the applicant pack. The pack is also designed to enable you to shape your application according to the ethos of the school
Please contact the School Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for job description, person specification and application form or visit the School website at www.cherryhinton.cambs.sch.uk
Visits are warmly welcomed.
Cherry Hinton C of E Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to enhanced DBS clearance, employment checks and satisfactory employment history references.